On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- LEWIS POWER QC SECURES UNANIMOUS ACQUITTAL IN EXPENSES FRAUD CASE. January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor on BBC Radio Essex today (15th January) at 5:05pm January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor to appear on Jeremy Vine Show Radio 2 at 1pm on 10th January. Discussion will be on Gross Negligence Manslaughter. January 10, 2019
- Kerim Fuad QC Wins Again – 10 Acquittals in his Last 11 Homicide Trials. January 7, 2019
- Kevin Molloy gets Conviction Overturned at the Court of Appeal December 21, 2018