On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- Success for Yasin Patel on Murder at the Old Bailey. April 17, 2018
- Michael Polak’s Article ‘The Jadhav Case & the Right to Consular Assistance: ‘Confessions’, Spies, and Remedies in International Law’ Published by the Indian Journal of International Law April 17, 2018
- Sam Stockwell secures acquittal on s.18 GBH and Malicious Communications April 11, 2018
- Success for Mike Fullerton and Chiara Maddocks following 8 week trial in Carbon Credit Fraud. April 9, 2018
- Yasin Patel Racism in Football “Suck my d**k, you n****r, you n***o” March 26, 2018