On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- Chris Johnston secures acquittal in major drugs conspiracy with a street value of £8m. July 4, 2018
- Oliver Grimwood instructed on attempted murder in Caymans June 26, 2018
- George Hepburne Scott succeeds in landmark Ecuadorean Extradition case June 25, 2018
- Chambers are delighted to announce the arrival of Mark Harper QC June 25, 2018
- Success for Sam Stockwell in Multi-Handed Firearms Trial June 20, 2018