On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- Chambers are delighted to welcome Benjamin Aina QC November 9, 2018
- Success for George Hepburne-Scott in the High Court November 8, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 6 weeks drugs conspiracy trial at Oxford Crown Court. November 5, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 5 week murder trial at Central Criminal Court November 2, 2018
- Kerim Fuad QC’s extraordinary run of Murder Acquittals continues October 31, 2018