On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- George Hepburne Scott instructed as Leading Counsel in 6-week international arms dealing trial at Southwark Crown Court. September 18, 2018
- Success for Michael Polak in Unlawful Eviction Private Prosecution September 17, 2018
- Michael Polak acts for top precious metal company and successfully resists application for forfeiture of €42,000 August 21, 2018
- George Hepburne-Scott reports on a sea-change in the British Court’s approach to extraditions to France August 16, 2018
- Diana Constantinide Co-Authors International Law Association Report August 13, 2018