On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- Chambers Will be Closed from 3pm Today April 18, 2019
- Maria Karaiskos Concludes a Four Week Trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court involving the YouTube Drill Artist Young Dizz. April 18, 2019
- Michael Polak Represents Bar of England and Wales at European Young Bar Conference in Chisinau Moldova April 18, 2019
- Andrew Taylor Appeared on BBC Radio London this Morning being Interviewed by Vanessa Feltz April 17, 2019
- George Hepburne Scott was Interviewed on CNN on the Julian Assange Case April 15, 2019