On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- George Hepburne Scott has been invited to lecture at the 2018 International Extradition Conference to be held in Sarnico, Italy in June 2018 January 22, 2018
- Yasin Patel achieves successful appeal in Fraud & Money Laundering Case January 19, 2018
- Chiara Maddocks secures dramatic acquittal in serious sexual assault trial at the Central Criminal Court. December 22, 2017
- Kerim Fuad QC wins another high profile trial December 19, 2017
- Michael Polak Succeeds in Human Rights Case against Prison for Failure to Provide Kosher Meals December 12, 2017