A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- Chris Johnston secures acquittal at Old Bailey in GBH trial involving the use of a truck as a weapon. February 15, 2018
- Success for Pamela Brain in Historic Abuse Case. February 15, 2018
- ACQUITTAL AGAINST THE ODDS FOR FUAD QC AND McADDY AT THE OLD BAILEY February 14, 2018
- Amjad Malik QC successfully prosecutes wide reaching conspiracy February 14, 2018
- Chambers Welcome New Tenant Diana Constantinide February 8, 2018