Mr G, a senior official from the East Sussex County Council, was unanimously acquitted by the Jury at the Brighton Crown Court on charges of Fraud by False Representation. LPQC was privately instructed by Gerard Maye Legal in this case which stemmed from a huge investigation into expenses claims concerning public money from County Council funds. The allegations concerned a significant breach of trust by a senior employee who had worked for the Council for over 25 years.
- “Tax Avoidance and Evasion? Legal or Illegal?” – An Article by Yasin Patel February 18, 2019
- Stephen Bailey Success In Serious County Lines Case February 18, 2019
- Kevin Molloy Secures “Stunning” Acquittal in Attempted Murder trial at the Old Bailey February 14, 2019
- Michelle Clarke and Maria Karaiskos discuss Knife Crime on Inspire FM February 12, 2019
- Chris Johnston Secures Acquittals on All Counts After Two Trials for Taxi Driver in Sexual Assaults February 12, 2019