Mr G, a senior official from the East Sussex County Council, was unanimously acquitted by the Jury at the Brighton Crown Court on charges of Fraud by False Representation. LPQC was privately instructed by Gerard Maye Legal in this case which stemmed from a huge investigation into expenses claims concerning public money from County Council funds. The allegations concerned a significant breach of trust by a senior employee who had worked for the Council for over 25 years.
- Chambers Will be Closed from 3pm Today April 18, 2019
- Maria Karaiskos Concludes a Four Week Trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court involving the YouTube Drill Artist Young Dizz. April 18, 2019
- Michael Polak Represents Bar of England and Wales at European Young Bar Conference in Chisinau Moldova April 18, 2019
- Andrew Taylor Appeared on BBC Radio London this Morning being Interviewed by Vanessa Feltz April 17, 2019
- George Hepburne Scott was Interviewed on CNN on the Julian Assange Case April 15, 2019