Mr G, a senior official from the East Sussex County Council, was unanimously acquitted by the Jury at the Brighton Crown Court on charges of Fraud by False Representation. LPQC was privately instructed by Gerard Maye Legal in this case which stemmed from a huge investigation into expenses claims concerning public money from County Council funds. The allegations concerned a significant breach of trust by a senior employee who had worked for the Council for over 25 years.
- “Extradition and Brexit” – An Article by Yasin Patel and Amy Hazlewood July 11, 2019
- “The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 – Its Efficacy and Utilisation Over the Last 11 Years” – An Article by Michael Mather-Lees QC July 1, 2019
- Yasin Patel Secures Acquittal for Preachers Son over Serious Criminal Charges June 27, 2019
- Tomas McGarvey Secures Acquittal of London Man Accused of Supplying Class A as part of a Alleged ‘County Lines’ Conspiracy June 27, 2019
- Yasin Patel Represents Football Club In FA Appeal June 25, 2019