Having recently led Michael Polak of Chambers, over 6 weeks at the Birmingham Crown Court navigating an unusual and paper heavy case, Stephen Bailey has started a new murder trial at Luton Crown Court, being led by Jason Bartfield QC.
- Yasin Patel Instructed to Represent a Leading International Sports Professional at CAS June 12, 2019
- Michael Polak Presents at Washington Conference on Confronting Atrocities in China: The Global Response to the Uyghur Crisis June 12, 2019
- “Drill Music – Art Or An Instrument For Inciting Violence?” – An Article by Yasin Patel and Amy Hazlewood June 3, 2019
- The Prosecution of Mr Boris Johnson MP by Private Prosecutor Marcus Ball May 30, 2019
- Lesley Manley Finds Success in Shrewsbury May 30, 2019