Richard Carey-Hughes QC sees success as EM was acquitted of a murder charge after a 6 week trial at the Old Bailey before a High Court judge. He had been accused with two others of planning a punishment stabbing at Wormwood Scrubs prison.
- Lewis Power QC and Michael Polak see Stunning Success in 4-Month Complex Fraud Matter August 16, 2019
- Kerim Fuad QC Appointed as Specialist Legal Advisor by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou August 14, 2019
- Colin Witcher Secures “Certificate of Inadequacy” in Unusual Historic Confiscation Case August 12, 2019
- Third Anniversary Statement on the Enforced Disappearance of Mir Ahmad bin Quasem August 9, 2019
- “The Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019” – An Article by Yasin Patel and Amy Hazlewood July 31, 2019