Richard Carey-Hughes QC sees success as EM was acquitted of a murder charge after a 6 week trial at the Old Bailey before a High Court judge. He had been accused with two others of planning a punishment stabbing at Wormwood Scrubs prison.
- “Tax Avoidance and Evasion? Legal or Illegal?” – An Article by Yasin Patel February 18, 2019
- Stephen Bailey Success In Serious County Lines Case February 18, 2019
- Kevin Molloy Secures “Stunning” Acquittal in Attempted Murder trial at the Old Bailey February 14, 2019
- Michelle Clarke and Maria Karaiskos discuss Knife Crime on Inspire FM February 12, 2019
- Chris Johnston Secures Acquittals on All Counts After Two Trials for Taxi Driver in Sexual Assaults February 12, 2019