Richard Carey-Hughes QC sees success as EM was acquitted of a murder charge after a 6 week trial at the Old Bailey before a High Court judge. He had been accused with two others of planning a punishment stabbing at Wormwood Scrubs prison.
- Amjad Malik QC Secures Murder Conviction at Basildon Crown Court December 12, 2018
- Church Court and the Rule of Law. December 6, 2018
- Yasin Patel Sits on Snooker Fixing Tribunal December 2, 2018
- Success for Richard Carey-Hughes QC at the Old Bailey November 30, 2018
- Chambers are delighted to welcome Maria Karaiskos November 23, 2018