Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Yasin Patel achieves successful appeal in Fraud & Money Laundering Case January 19, 2018
- Chiara Maddocks secures dramatic acquittal in serious sexual assault trial at the Central Criminal Court. December 22, 2017
- Kerim Fuad QC wins another high profile trial December 19, 2017
- Michael Polak Succeeds in Human Rights Case against Prison for Failure to Provide Kosher Meals December 12, 2017
- Joanna Toch secures wife a share of over half the assets invading non-matrimonial property December 8, 2017