Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- Michael Polak Speaks on International Law in Parliamentary Launch of Myanmar Report March 15, 2018
- Church Court Trio Spearhead Efforts to Bring Accountability for Situation in Myanmar March 13, 2018
- Yasin Patel instructed in Multi handed murder at the Old Bailey March 6, 2018
- Yasin Patel secures acquittal at the Old Bailey on high profile terrorism case March 5, 2018
- Alex Balancy secures the acquittal of his professional celebrity cage fighter client after a 6-week trial. February 26, 2018