Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- LEWIS POWER QC SECURES UNANIMOUS ACQUITTAL IN EXPENSES FRAUD CASE. January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor on BBC Radio Essex today (15th January) at 5:05pm January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor to appear on Jeremy Vine Show Radio 2 at 1pm on 10th January. Discussion will be on Gross Negligence Manslaughter. January 10, 2019
- Kerim Fuad QC Wins Again – 10 Acquittals in his Last 11 Homicide Trials. January 7, 2019
- Kevin Molloy gets Conviction Overturned at the Court of Appeal December 21, 2018