Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- Chambers are delighted to welcome Benjamin Aina QC November 9, 2018
- Success for George Hepburne-Scott in the High Court November 8, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 6 weeks drugs conspiracy trial at Oxford Crown Court. November 5, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 5 week murder trial at Central Criminal Court November 2, 2018
- Kerim Fuad QC’s extraordinary run of Murder Acquittals continues October 31, 2018