Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- George Hepburne Scott instructed as Leading Counsel in 6-week international arms dealing trial at Southwark Crown Court. September 18, 2018
- Success for Michael Polak in Unlawful Eviction Private Prosecution September 17, 2018
- Michael Polak acts for top precious metal company and successfully resists application for forfeiture of €42,000 August 21, 2018
- George Hepburne-Scott reports on a sea-change in the British Court’s approach to extraditions to France August 16, 2018
- Diana Constantinide Co-Authors International Law Association Report August 13, 2018