Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- Michael Polak Represents British Businessman Incarcerated in Belarus May 21, 2018
- Lewis Power QC Secures Acquittal In Youth Murder Case May 14, 2018
- Diana Constantinide speaks at University of Westminster on ‘How to become an international legal practitioner’ May 14, 2018
- Against the Odds Not Guilty Verdict in Blackmail Trial for Michael Polak at Luton Crown Court May 4, 2018
- EAWs: is Poland on a final warning? An Article by George Hepburn Scott. May 3, 2018