Yasin Patel is currently instructed to defend Nathan Charles in a multi-defendant murder case being tried at the Central Criminal Court in Operation Nunton. Following the murder of a man in Essex last year, Charles and three other defendants are on trial for the murder of Liam Harman. The case is expected to last several weeks with the Prosecution alleging that the background to the murder is drugs and retribution.
- Chris Johnston secures acquittal in major drugs conspiracy with a street value of £8m. July 4, 2018
- Oliver Grimwood instructed on attempted murder in Caymans June 26, 2018
- George Hepburne Scott succeeds in landmark Ecuadorean Extradition case June 25, 2018
- Chambers are delighted to announce the arrival of Mark Harper QC June 25, 2018
- Success for Sam Stockwell in Multi-Handed Firearms Trial June 20, 2018