Yasin Patel has been instructed by a Football Club to represent them in their Appeal at the FA. The high profile club has been in a dispute with the League and as a result, the matter has now been lodged with the FA for a Hearing due at Wembley Stadium soon. If unsuccessful, the consequences upon the Club could be very far-reaching.
- “Extradition and Brexit” – An Article by Yasin Patel and Amy Hazlewood July 11, 2019
- “The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 – Its Efficacy and Utilisation Over the Last 11 Years” – An Article by Michael Mather-Lees QC July 1, 2019
- Yasin Patel Secures Acquittal for Preachers Son over Serious Criminal Charges June 27, 2019
- Tomas McGarvey Secures Acquittal of London Man Accused of Supplying Class A as part of a Alleged ‘County Lines’ Conspiracy June 27, 2019
- Yasin Patel Represents Football Club In FA Appeal June 25, 2019