Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- Michael Polak Represents British Businessman Incarcerated in Belarus May 21, 2018
- Lewis Power QC Secures Acquittal In Youth Murder Case May 14, 2018
- Diana Constantinide speaks at University of Westminster on ‘How to become an international legal practitioner’ May 14, 2018
- Against the Odds Not Guilty Verdict in Blackmail Trial for Michael Polak at Luton Crown Court May 4, 2018
- EAWs: is Poland on a final warning? An Article by George Hepburn Scott. May 3, 2018