Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- LEWIS POWER QC SECURES UNANIMOUS ACQUITTAL IN EXPENSES FRAUD CASE. January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor on BBC Radio Essex today (15th January) at 5:05pm January 15, 2019
- Andrew Taylor to appear on Jeremy Vine Show Radio 2 at 1pm on 10th January. Discussion will be on Gross Negligence Manslaughter. January 10, 2019
- Kerim Fuad QC Wins Again – 10 Acquittals in his Last 11 Homicide Trials. January 7, 2019
- Kevin Molloy gets Conviction Overturned at the Court of Appeal December 21, 2018