Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- Chris Johnston secures acquittal in major drugs conspiracy with a street value of £8m. July 4, 2018
- Oliver Grimwood instructed on attempted murder in Caymans June 26, 2018
- George Hepburne Scott succeeds in landmark Ecuadorean Extradition case June 25, 2018
- Chambers are delighted to announce the arrival of Mark Harper QC June 25, 2018
- Success for Sam Stockwell in Multi-Handed Firearms Trial June 20, 2018