Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- George Hepburne Scott instructed as Leading Counsel in 6-week international arms dealing trial at Southwark Crown Court. September 18, 2018
- Success for Michael Polak in Unlawful Eviction Private Prosecution September 17, 2018
- Michael Polak acts for top precious metal company and successfully resists application for forfeiture of €42,000 August 21, 2018
- George Hepburne-Scott reports on a sea-change in the British Court’s approach to extraditions to France August 16, 2018
- Diana Constantinide Co-Authors International Law Association Report August 13, 2018