Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- Chambers Will be Closed from 3pm Today April 18, 2019
- Maria Karaiskos Concludes a Four Week Trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court involving the YouTube Drill Artist Young Dizz. April 18, 2019
- Michael Polak Represents Bar of England and Wales at European Young Bar Conference in Chisinau Moldova April 18, 2019
- Andrew Taylor Appeared on BBC Radio London this Morning being Interviewed by Vanessa Feltz April 17, 2019
- George Hepburne Scott was Interviewed on CNN on the Julian Assange Case April 15, 2019