Following a trial at the Hove Crown Court in which a young 16 year old youth had died as a result of a knife attack , Lewis’ s client was the only Defendant acquitted on all charges. A key theme which was at the heart of this case and which is all too prevalent in today’s society was the ever increasing occurrence of youths carrying and using knives which cause fatal injuries. Lewis led Aidan Harvey from Richard Body Solicitors.
- Chambers are delighted to welcome Benjamin Aina QC November 9, 2018
- Success for George Hepburne-Scott in the High Court November 8, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 6 weeks drugs conspiracy trial at Oxford Crown Court. November 5, 2018
- Success for Amjad Malik QC following 5 week murder trial at Central Criminal Court November 2, 2018
- Kerim Fuad QC’s extraordinary run of Murder Acquittals continues October 31, 2018