Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18.00
Central Court 25 Southampton Buildings London WC2A 1AL
Tel: +44 020 7936 3637
DX 458 London Chancery Lane
Chambers provides an out of hours service. If you call Chambers main number you will be diverted to the clerk on call who will be able to deal with your enquiry.
Year of Call - 2016
Amy has shown herself to be an able, versatile and dedicated advocate whose client care is widely recognised. Throughout her time in Chambers, Amy’s hard work, understanding of the law and measured approach has earnt her numerous plaudits from clients and solicitors.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Amy worked as a Parliamentary Researcher and as a county court advocate.
During law school, Amy strengthened her experience in a variety of areas including employment law as a FRU representative and volunteering as Housing Law advisor. She also volunteered for Street Law and the Citizens Advice Bureau. This has provided her with a wealth of knowledge, particularly when dealing with vulnerable clients.
Amy is Direct Access qualified and accepts instructions directly from the public and business alike.
• Lord Diplock Scholar - The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2014 – 2015)
• Blackstone Entrance Exhibition Award - The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2014 – 2015)
• Commercial Bar Association (COMBAR) Scholar – (2015)
• Graduate Diploma in Law - City Law School, University of London (2013 – 2015)
• Bursary Award for Advocacy - Criminal Bar Association (November 2020)
• Criminal Bar Association
• Young Fraud Lawyers Association
• The Honourable Society of Middle Temple
• Completed the ICCA Advocacy and the Vulnerable Training Programme
• Completed the Youth Court Advocacy Training Programme
• CPS - External Advocates Panel (Grade I)
• Government Legal Department 'Junior Junior' Scheme .