Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18.00
Second Floor Goldsmith Building Temple London EC4Y 7BL
Tel: +44 020 7936 3637
Fax: +44 020 7583 2061
DX 458 London Chancery Lane
Chambers provides an out of hours service. If you call Chambers main number you will be diverted to the clerk on call who will be able to deal with your enquiry.
Year of Call - 2016
Amy has shown herself to be an able, versatile and dedicated advocate whose client care is widely recognised. Throughout her time in Chambers, Amy’s hard work, understanding of the law and measured approach has earnt her numerous plaudits from clients and solicitors.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Amy worked as a Parliamentary Researcher and as a county court advocate.
During law school, Amy strengthened her experience in a variety of areas including employment law as a FRU representative and volunteering as Housing Law advisor. She also volunteered for Street Law and the Citizens Advice Bureau. This has provided her with a wealth of knowledge, particularly when dealing with vulnerable clients.
• Lord Diplock Scholar - The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2014 – 2015)
• Blackstone Entrance Exhibition Award - The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (2014 – 2015)
• Commercial Bar Association (COMBAR) Scholar – (2015)
• Graduate Diploma in Law - City Law School, University of London (2013 – 2015)
• Criminal Bar Association
• Young Fraud Lawyers Association
• The Honourable Society of Middle Temple
• CPS - External Advocates Panel (Grade I)
• Government Legal Department 'Junior Junior' Scheme