Health and Safety Law
Church Court Chambers specialises in all aspects of Health & Safety law, from trials and sentences in the Magistrates Court, Crown Court, High Court and appeals to the Court of Appeal. Instructions are accepted to prosecute or defend cases brought by the Health and Safety Executive, the Environment Agency and local authorities all over the country.
The Health and Safety team can provide advice and representation on:
- corporate manslaughter;
- gross negligence manslaughter;
- fatal and non-fatal accidents at work;
- breaches of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and health and safety regulations at all workplaces from construction sites to restaurants;
- improvement and prohibition notices;
- noise abatement notices;
- environmental law breaches.